Ride for the Tatas
Time & Location
About the Event
*Please Note: This is an ADULTS-ONLY event.*
DAY #1: Saturday, May 18th:
5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
1350 N. Wells Ave. - Livestock Events Center Indoor Arena
Packet Pick-up. Prime Rib Dinner. Party.
5:00 p.m. - DOORS OPEN!
- Packet pick-up, games, no-host bar, silent auction, merchandise sales, music
6:00 p.m. - Prime Rib Dinner (food service ends at 7:30)
7:30 p.m. - Live Auction
8:00 p.m. - Silent Auction Closes
9:00 p.m. - Go home to rest for Sunday's ride!
Remember, we're bikers, you can have fun Saturday night, but don't be late Sunday morning.
DAY #2: SUNDAY , MAY 19th
OPENING CEREMONIES & MOTORCYCLE POKER RUN - RAIN OR SHINE!
Must have wristband to enter!
Opening Ceremonies. Poker Run. Ride.
8:00 a.m. - Tamarack Junction Casino (13101 S. Virginia St. Reno, NV 89512)
- Breakfast available for purchase at Tamarack
9:30 a.m. - Opening Ceremonies
- Bikes line up. National Anthem. Prayer.
10:00 a.m. - Ride leaves (10 a.m. SHARP)
RIDE STOPS TO BE DETERMINED
- High poker hand wins $1,000 , 2nd place wins $500, 3rd Place wins dinner at Tamarack Junction Steakhouse
-Come decked out in PINK; COSTUME CONTEST on SUNDAY for $250 for Best Dressed. Contest winner notified on Sunday morning at take-off!
- NEW THIS YEAR - Best of Show Bike on SUNDAY, winner gets $250. Contest winner notified on Sunday morning at take-off!
3:00 p.m. - POKER CARD CUT OFF
- Poker cards can be turned in at ANY stop location in drop boxes but MUST BE DROPPED BY 3 p.m.
- Poker card winner will be notified Monday, May 20th by noon.
IMPORTANT: Late Registration fee increase to $100 effective May 12th, so register early!